Tuesday 6 December 2011

Here Chicky Chicky


I know my posts are all over the place in regards to timeline and this one is completely random. I wrote it last week and am posting it now: 

I got home tonight at 2:30am and what do you know, that darn rooster is crowing again.  I don't mind him as an alarm clock but 2:30am???  I don’t know if this is a nightly occurrence anymore because I think I sleep though the majority of nighttime sounds nowadays. Unfortunately for Mr. Rooster, at this moment I’m trying to fall asleep but all I can think about is how I want to hunt down that rooster, kill it, and make myself some chicken cordon bleu.  Is that wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Haha aww :( Sounds like there's quite an adjustment to the nighttime noises. Hopefully you can catch some shut eye soon!

    ReplyDelete