Wednesday 5 December 2012

Traveling Souls....

It seems like every time I sit down and get started writing that I'm always  wonderfully interrupted by someone!  I keep meeting the kindest, most interesting, and most generous individuals.  Of course they always apologize for how "poor" their english is even though they seem to keep up with our conversation and my wacky expressions just fine (with a little bit of an explanation about my humour).  It seems like the written story of my asian journey may never be written about sequentially or written accurately at least in terms of the emotions and the various and random combination of choices and details that led to these special meetings.   I believe that everything happens for a reason and that stumbling upon these people brings something special to my life and, I would hope, their lives too.  My journey is not so much about the places that I visit and the statues and landscapes that I pose with (though they will be plentiful and posted accordingly) but rather, the tiny happenings and thoughts that are along the way and are too numerous to even attempt in documenting.  These momentary occurences may not be the most memorable of my trip if I try to recollect them as an individual but if I think about them as a whole then the are given a collective identity within my mind as a guiding positive force.  I feel my energy rising as I talk with these people and I can see the other people responding in a physically and energy-reviving way.  It creates a circular path as we connect on a deeper level than mere words.  Separate of the language and culture barriers, we are part of a soul-coupling that allows us to be authentic with one another.  For that moment, even though I will probably never see them again (although nowadays with facebook I am quickly gathering up the number of internet friends as I go along) I have taken part in the pure essence of what it is to be a person; to be full of positivity, to reach out, to ascend beyond the restrictions of norms and pleasantries, and to be consciously ignorant of the pressures to form a good impression.  As a result of this soul-coupling, I have willingly accepted this natural and positive friendship and can move forward with a greater sense of self.    ` `

No comments:

Post a Comment