Wednesday 5 December 2012

Angels in my Asian Outfield

Angels in my Asian Outfield As a member of the Murphy's Law team, I've always found myself in the strangest, most random, and, at times, the most frustrating of predicaments.  As a result, I've learned to always have what some would like to refer to as a backup plan. I'd rather refer to the strategy of being a problem-solver becuse even the back-up plan to the back-up plan rarely gets carried out in a linear fashion as was pre-arranged.  And so, while it usually works out in the end, I cannot fully take credit for my successful adventures in the midst of traveling chaos.  My best friend once said that I was the type of person where one angel was insufficient, the angels must have had a meeting where it was decided that I would have a whole team of angels on duty for me.  There have definitely been times where I would agree one hundred percent with this!  This trip has been spectacular and though I attribute a large percentage of it to my "dynamic" personality (and I've had so many taiwanese and korean people so sweetly tell me this) but in my moments of gone with the wind attitude and when my plans have gone belly-up, those angels have stepped into high gear and saved the day.  If I think about them in terms of angel office policy I cringe when I think of the paperwork that has been submitted due to my behaviour :p  On the other hand, my journey has been wonderful, random, and full of positive experiences; everything that I was hoping that this traveling adventure would be....

No comments:

Post a Comment