Saturday 7 January 2012

Uhhh....We Lost Him, Mack

Not exactly the words that I wanted to hear when inquiring about the whereabouts of my dinner partner who had yet to call me today.  I'm surprised that USA hasn't started tagging their military boys (and women, I suppose) with GPS tracking devices.  If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that a story about one of the boys being MIA, I'd have enough money to buy a ticket someplace cool so that I could have the opportunity to be MIA too.  It's not fair that everyone else is having all the crazy fun in this country.  But seriously, what happened to the mantra of "never leave a man behind"?  How do all these military boys end up waking up in different cities than where they began or showing up looking dishevelled almost 24 hours later. Well, it should be interesting to hear the story this time around when A-Rod finally shows up.  I wonder what trouble he got himself into...

No comments:

Post a Comment