Wednesday 4 January 2012

My Little Hiatus


Hello to all of my lovely readers!  I'm so sorry that I've fallen behind on my blogging duties!  This past month (December) flew by so fast that I barely even registered that I've been here for almost two months!!!  It's been a wonderfully busy yet draining month and I've had to deal with technological problems in Korea, not the easiest thing to do.

December was a great month.  I met some new acquaintances and one person that I feel confident in calling a friend.  I've been spending most of my spare time with this  new friend whom I shall call Clemintine and have been living life in a high speed manner that has left very little time to sit and share my stories with you.

My best friend once told me that I'm addicting to meeting people and I can now admit that this is one hundred percent true.  I go wild in social situations and fly from person to person like a social butterfly on crack.  My korean coworkers have discovered that it's impossible to keep track of me even in a small bar setting (stories of that to come later) but my pursuit of friendships has finally caught up to me.  My energy level  took a drastic dive after reaching its peak during my early December social binging.  And so, I've spent the past week or so acting like a grumpy walking zombie whose only desire is to sleep whenever the opportunity presents itself (I actually almost fell asleep in a taxi).

The technological factor is that my ancient computer is not only dying on the inside despite its many visits to the computer tech hospital, but it is starting to show signs of its old age and is losing keys at an alarming rate.  This makes typing rather difficult and I had to get really creative with trying to piece it back together.  I've finally given up and will soon dish out the money to buy a new mini notebook!  That being said, I'm baaaaaacccckk!

Please tell your friends about my blog!  Please make a follower's account!  And please send me questions and lots of comments!  I'm counting on you to keep me accountable for updating all of you folks about life in Korea!  I feel like time moves a little differently and that a week easily flashes by in a mere three days.   I'm afraid that if I don't write on a regular basis that you'll never hear about all of my adventures and that I'll forget about them!  So push me, prod me, and demand more of me!  Lots of love to all of my readers!

1 comment: